Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Michelle (Teeter) Powell



I went to BYU and graduated in Elementary Education in 1998. I taught 3rd & 4th grades at Timpanogos Elementary in Provo from 1997-2002. It was fun to teach at the school I went to growing up. I met my husband, Christopher from Ohio, while at BYU and we were married April 26, 1997. We moved to American Fork, Utah before it got so busy. In 1999 I started my own business with Mary Kay Cosmetics, earned a free red GrandAm with them, and am currently a consultant. After years of trying to have children, we finally adopted our first little boy,Spencer, in 2004 from California. 3 1/2 years later, in November 2007, we adopted our little girl, Josephine, from Ohio. They are now almost 5 years and 18 months. They are the joy of my life. I am able to stay home with them and love it (most of the time)!

I am an avid scuba diver (however it has taken a back seat now that we have children) and we love to travel. We did that a lot before having children to pass the time, now we take them along with us, and travel completely different than we used to! I love to read books and have a stack of "to reads" next to my bed. I also love to scrapbook and make handmade cards. Life is excellent!

No comments: