Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jared Jones







I moved away from Utah Valley in December of 99 and took a job at a Public Relations agency in New York City. I lived there for 4.5 years and met my wife, Cathie Tingey (from Oregon--no not a bulldog) at a singles ward in Manhattan. We were married in January of 2003 in Portland, Oregon. My wife graduated from Med School in 2004 and we then moved to Boston so she could do her anesthesiology residency at Brigham and Women's hospital. While I was there I went back to school and got my MBA from Boston College and dis a summer internship in marketing at Burger King Corporation (I actually did get to flip a few burgers). After I graduated in the spring of 2006 I got a job as a brand manager at Hasbro. I did consumer marketing for the Transformers toy brand. I helped launch the toys for the first movie in 2007. in the fall of 2008 we relocated to San Antonio so my wife could pay back time she owed the Air Force (they paid for her medical school. I recently found a job and am now in charge of marketing for the University Center (think Wilkinson Center) at the University of Texas at San Antonio. My wife and I have one little girl--Lillian Alice Jones--who will be 3 in September.

These pictures are of us visiting Chicago. Another is on the Mayflower II in Plymouth, Mass. Another is some random church day.

No comments: