Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amber (Benally) Pew







After High school i went to BYU and that's where i met my husband of course lol So i got married young in August of '96. My husband was in the military so we left Utah in '99 and lived near Seattle, WA which is where he grew up. I loved it there except for the rain that would never seem to stop sometimes lol We finally had our first child there in 2001 and moved back to utah in 2002. He graduated from the University of washington while there and we came back to utah where he got his MPA at BYU.

I did not finish my schooling at BYU but promise i will go back and get my degree. i have 2 1/2 yrs done. So now we are back in good old utah. Bought a house in Lehi about a yr and a half ago and we like it here.

We have 2 kids. My son, Tyler is 8 and my daughter Jordan is 5. I stay at home and take care of the kids and I coach volleyball at Provo High, of course. Wendy Bills is still there and i have been helping her for probably the past 10 yrs on and off. I still love to play volleyball and softball. And with having 4 sisters it makes it easy to put together teams. We are reining champs in all the leagues and tournaments around here ha ha jk but we do well and do win quite often. We try to make it to a tournament in Moab every spring. I also still enjoying cheering on the BYU cougars in any sport. We get season football tickets every year!

We love to make trips to disneyland, Seattle, and New mexico. We try to make it to disneyland every year. My husband and I have always enjoyed doing that even before we had kids. Our first trip together before we dated was to Disneyland so it was meant to be lol

No comments: