Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heather (Henderson) Osmond




After graduating from Provo High school I attended Brigham Young University and met my husband while working at the ZCMI department store. Jared is a Real Estate developer, owns a recording studio and recently returned from a singing tour in Europe. We have been married 13 years and we have four children. Because of my "Never pay Retail" philosophy; I became a Real Estate agent, I own a furniture and Interior Design store and most recently I became a licensed Car Dealer. (I think I have all of the basis covered now!)

I fulfilled a life time dream when I was a contestant on Bob Barker's "Price is Right" show where I won $24,000 in prizes and a car. What a blast!
Also, In 2007-2008 I won the Mrs. Utah pageant and represented Utah at the Mrs. America pageant where I scored in the top 15. What an adventure!

My free time is mostly spent driving 3 daughters to dance, piano and voice lessons and 1 son to basketball, t-ball and soccer lessons and I am loving every minute!

1 comment:

Shumway Adventures said...

Hey! Nice to hear what your up to, cute kids!!! Drop a line sometime! chadnbeckyshumway@yahoo.com